DragonRidge was a beautiful venue! It had the perfect view of the strip and the ballroom was outstanding. Both Brandi and Rachael did a phenomenal job with coordinating my special day.
- Laura P 12/29/17 (WeddingWire Reviews)
DragonRidge was the perfect venue with the perfect staff. Brandi Montano took care of every little detail and was on top of everything. She answered all of my questions very quickly and made planning my wedding less stressful. I would recommend this venue and Brandi to anyone looking for a beautiful venue and an amazing coordinator!
- Via The Knot 11/29/17
From the moment I set foot at DragonRidge, I knew I had to have my wedding there!! It was everything I was looking for - a beautiful reception space, a lovely cocktail hour patio, and a beautiful location for bridal party pictures/couple portraits. The reception space also has another patio that has bistro lights and provides a breathtaking view of The Strip at night! I booked in December for my October wedding - in August (just 2 months before the wedding!!), I found out that there had been a change in management and the lady I had been working with for months was no longer there!! When I found out she was no longer there, I was scared my wedding day wouldn't run as smoothly. Well, I am so glad to be proven wrong! The ladies that replaced her were just as equally professional and helpful! They set up all the decor I had requested in exactly the way I wanted and helped keep the night running smoothly. DragonRidge is a perfect wedding venue, that left all our guests speechless!
- Nicole W 10/20/17 (Wedding Wire Reviews)
DragonRidge exceeded all expectations, making our daughter's wedding a memory for life! The venue was inspiring, equaled only by the outstanding attention and service provided by the DragonRidge team, under the auspices of Manager Beth Biren. And the food? Iv'e attended many
Packages Starting at $120.00 Per Person
Preset & Customizable Packages Available
DragonRidge Country Club - Megan + Hammed from Memory Lane Video - mlvnv.com
Click Here for the DragonRidge Wedding Packages
Elegance, grandeur and perfection down to the smallest detail. Your wedding day deserves all the attention and care for which DragonRidge Country Club is renowned. As the scene of some of Las Vegas’ most elite and beautiful weddings, our expertise and personal service are incomparable. Indoors or out, your one of a kind wedding will be all you dreamed of and more.
DragonRidge has been recognized as one of the premier country clubs in the entire Southwest. The spectacular Jay Morrish and David Druzinsky designed course features, broad fairways, lakes, waterfalls and rock formations. The breathtaking views of the mountains and the Vegas Strip are unforgettable.
- Magnificent and richly appointed rooms feature elegant architecture and gorgeous views. With 44,000 square feet of top tier facilities, DragonRidge offers the perfect setting for small intimate affairs to grand celebrations of up to 400 guests.
- The 6,000 sq.ft. Grand Highlands Ballroom entertains up to 250 guests seated, and offers spectacular panoramic views of Las Vegas from balconies and windows.
- The Pool accomodates up to 150 people and includes a grand waterfall and lush landscaping that make for a superbly romantic ceremony site.
- The Montrose Room accomodates up to 40 guests with views of the Strip and may be used in conjunction with the Onyx Bar.
- The Onyx Bar can hold up to 80 guests, with an adjoining patio overlooking the 18th green and superb mountain views.
For additional information, please contact:
Brandi Montano, Catering Sales Manager
702-835-8582 | BMontano@dragonridgecc.com
What is the ideal setting for your special day? Your answer will be as individual as you are.
Perhaps you see your ceremony taking place with the spectacular view of the Las Vegas Strip as your backdrop, or set amidst our pristine golf course with lush green fairways, a glistening lake, waterfalls, and towering palm trees. Maybe you're looking for a ballroom that you can transform with your vision. Then you have imagined what's possible at DragonRidge.
Click here to see more!
Click the links below to view: