Packages Starting at $120.00 Per Person
Preset & Customizable Packages Available
DragonRidge Country Club - Megan + Hammed from Memory Lane Video - mlvnv.com
Click Here for the DragonRidge Wedding Packages
Elegance, grandeur and perfection down to the smallest detail. Your wedding day deserves all the attention and care for which DragonRidge Country Club is renowned. As the scene of some of Las Vegas’ most elite and beautiful weddings, our expertise and personal service are incomparable. Indoors or out, your one of a kind wedding will be all you dreamed of and more.
DragonRidge has been recognized as one of the premier country clubs in the entire Southwest. The spectacular Jay Morrish and David Druzinsky designed course features, broad fairways, lakes, waterfalls and rock formations. The breathtaking views of the mountains and the Vegas Strip are unforgettable.
- Magnificent and richly appointed rooms feature elegant architecture and gorgeous views. With 44,000 square feet of top tier facilities, DragonRidge offers the perfect setting for small intimate affairs to grand celebrations of up to 500 guests.
- The 6,000sq.ft. Grand Highlands Ballroom entertains up to 350 guests and offers spectacular panoramic views of Las Vegas from balconies and windows.
- The Pool accomodates up to 300 people. The grand waterfall and lush landscaping make for a superbly romantic ceremony site.
- The Montrose Room accomodates up to 80 guests with views of the Strip and may be used in conjunction with the Onyx Bar.
- The Onyx Bar can hold up to 60-80 guests, with adjoining patio overlooking the 18th green and superb mountain views.
For additional information, please contact:
Beth Biren, Catering Sales Manager
702-835-8582 | BBiren@DragonRidgeCC.com
What is the perfect setting for a perfect wedding? Your answer will be as individual as you are.
Perhaps you see your Ceremony taking place with the spectacular back drop of the Las Vegas Strip, or set in the midst of our pristine golf course with lush green fairways, glistening lakes, waterfalls and towering palm trees. Or, you may choose to delight your guests with an evening ceremony and a poolside reception by cascading waterfalls... Click here to view the sites!
Click the links below to view: