What to Expect When Getting Married at DragonRidge Country ClubNews Home
Your wedding day should be picture-perfect with every detail coming together exactly how you envisioned. A golf course wedding Las Vegas seamlessly combines elegance and luxury with enough space to accommodate your guests. At DragonRidge Country Club, we’re the wedding venue in Las Vegas that brides and grooms flock to, because they know we have the ability to accommodate their requests, and provide the off-Strip, romantic ambiance that only a private country club Las Vegas can deliver!
There are numerous, breathtaking venues at DragonRidge Country Club for hosting your reception and/or wedding. The venues at DragonRidge Country Club feature stunning architecture with breathtaking views of the Las Vegas skyline and the championship 18-hole DragonRidge Golf Course. The country club offers space that can accommodate a grand wedding or quinceanera with up to 400 guests, or a smaller more intimate affair. Some of the venue options include:
- The Grand Highlands Ballroom – This 6,000 square foot venue features dramatic, wraparound windows and balconies that allow you to take in breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip, the desert skyline and sunsets, the majestic McCullough Mountain Range and the DragonRidge championship 18-hole golf course. The Grand Highlands Ballroom can hold hundreds of guests in both plated dinner events, and/or buffet events, and can accommodate virtually any theme imaginable. It can be used as both a reception site, and/or a ceremony site. The spacious ballroom is ideal for themed events, and can even hold indoor bounce houses, slides, obstacle courses, winter wonderlands, you name it. The elegant, inlaid Cherrywood dance floor and is ideal for groups that want to dance the night away while capturing elegant images on the lustrous in dance floor.
- The DragonRidge Pool – For a poolside wedding and/or ceremony, DragonRidge can comfortably hold up to 250 people. The outdoor venue includes a grand waterfall that makes for a stunning backdrop for wedding photos and provides a relaxed, graceful ambiance for guests as they are waiting for a ceremony to start. An adjacent outdoor bar/snack bar can keep your guests refreshed while photo sessions are underway.
- The Montrose – The Montrose Dining Room is a medium-sized, contemporary and elegant venue with spectacular views of the Las Vegas skyline and a wraparound outdoor balcony that can also be used for dining. The Montrose is perfect for small, intimate ceremonies and receptions. For larger gatherings, the space can also be used in conjunction with the ONYX lounge and adjoining balconies and breezeways.
- Onyx Bar – The ONYX Bar and lounge is an ideal venue for intimate receptions, relaxed gatherings and even sport-themed weddings and events. The venue features indoor and outdoor fireplaces and a spectacular view of the 18th hole and the McCullough mountain range.
- The Driving Range – A rolling, open-air venue that can be used for elegant wedding ceremonies, and/or outdoor receptions. Ideal for themed receptions that might include an outdoor band, hayrides and even fireworks. The ceremonies and receptions on the green allow your guests to enjoy the fabulous Las Vegas weather, while taking in views of Las Vegas.
DragonRidge offers both set and customizable packages to accommodate events of any size and style. One of the features that brides and grooms enjoy is that you may plan a fireworks show at this private club setting! Or perhaps you would like to be air lifted by helicopter to or from your event. As a private club, DragonRidge offers event possibilities that you will not find at many other places. Let us know what you want and we will help craft the event of your dreams!
Contact DragonRidge Country Club Today
To book a wedding or other event, contact Brandi Montano, Director Of Catering & Wedding Sales at DragonRidge Country Club, at BMontano@DragonRidgeCC.com or (702) 835-8582. You may also contact Brandi’s assistants, Charity or Kendra, at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.